Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bringing over stuff from my old blog

Hi and welcome to my new blog! I've decided to change because the name of the old blog (you know, the one that appears in the browser) was completely different and confusing. I chose it long time ago when I still didn´t know what I'd be using the blog for, LOL! I`ll try to bring stuff over from the old blog but I don´t know if it´s possible without loosing comments etc. Probably not and then I'll just post a link in the old blog which will direct you here. Please have a bit of patience with me!:-) Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

orachel said...

Hi there! I cant get the subscribe link to work. If its possible, would you please add me to your subscription list manually?

I'm at orachel54@yahoo.com

Thanks ever so much!
rachel kendall