Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally the invitation!

Man I'm bloggin' like crazy these days! When I started I didn´t quite know what to write but now I'm truly enjoying it! So sorry I didn´t make it yesterday...the little one refused to nap and then at night I got completely carried away by working on some absolutely unique elements! Which finally leads me to the invitation I've advertised:-) Actually, I have two invitations for you! The first one is another GRAB BAG SALE at Divine Digital taking place on the weekend 4-6th of May. It'll be our celebration of the National Scrapbooking Day and each bag will be sold for $2 only. Like the previous time, the bag contains 3 different products. I don´t have everything ready yet, I'm working hard on that special set of elements I've mentioned above, I had not seen anything similar before! It'll be a nice surprise for you!

The second event is going to be the week after, for Mother's Day, May 11th through 13th:
There will be crops, challenges, tips and classes....AND release of our TEAM DIVINE MEGA Collaboration Kit!!! There's some really yummy stuff from the designers in our team! Curious yet? Be sure to stop by and check it out! Here's a little sneak peek (my contribution to the megakit):


Okay now, I know, I suck at making previews! Maybe it's because I hate making them, LOL! Anybody out there willing to help in exchange for free access to my stuff? Rachel? (BTW, Rachel, I've finally sent you an email:-)) Gosh, I think I'm soon going to need a CT! One position will definitely be a preview maker, LOL!

That's it for today. I have a freebie ready for you but I'll post it either tomorrow or on Saturday so you have something to look forward to!:-)

Thanks for visiting and stay tuned not to miss the freebie!

No comments: