Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lots of LO's today :-)

Good morning and happy Tuesday! First of all I want to thank you for all the wonderful comments left here and at 4 shared, it's truly appreciated! Today I also wanted to post some LO's I've received from you (the little incentive works, huh?:-)). It may seem a little vain:-) but it feels really satisfying to see my work in 'action'! So - the first one is from Anne, using actually two of my freebies (Anne, I left a comment on your blog because I can't seem to find a contact to send you your well deserved prize. So pls send me an email so I can fix you!):


Another one is from Dara:


And yet another one from Holly aka hluebner:



And this is using one of my older freebies also made by Holly (the frame cluster):


I absolutely love the picture of her DH in the kitchen, lol!!! Be sure to check her BLOG as she's offering tons of beautiful freebies too!!!

Thank you so much ladies, great work! Don't forger to check your email!

I've managed to finish the LO of my little man (finally!) for his monthly 'report':



For credits go here.

I really like the bottom right picture and I'll probably scrap it standalone too. I treated the photo with a cool technique learned from Jessica Sprague.

Last thing today - I've received an email from Jenny that she can´t download the scalloped frames. I've checked and 4 shared seems to be working just fine. Anybody else with a similar problem? If so, let me know, please.

Okay I think that's enough for today. But I'll be back tomorrow with a little sneak peek and an invitation for you so be sure to stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Bliss said...

Hi and thanks for visiting. You can email me at annejdl@gmail.com
You're a gem!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

We spent a few days in Prague in 2003 the summer it rained like crazy. Still had a fabulous time ! :)

just wanted ya to know how much I love your stuff. I used your cool free frames on my blog today to frame the photos in the post of the day. THANKS again :)

http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/04/party-central-justins-birthday.html