Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Friday! Yep, it's here again, time flies! Especially now for me when my DD is out of school. We spend most of the time outdoors, there goes my scrapping, let alone the designing, lol! It's rare for me lately to make a non CT layout but I've done one the other day, killed two challenges at once. I love Christina Renee's stuff and although I don't get many chances to scrap with it I keep buying:-) Anyway, this LO is almost exclusively of Christina's goodies:


Credits here.

I've always loved this photo of my DD when she stood up for the first time. I've started a layout with it a long tome ago but then never finished because I couldn't find the right BG paper:-) So I've started from scratch this time!

And one that I finished today, tried something different again. I just love Gina Marie's new Super Stars! They are so versatile and fun to work with!



Credits here.

Okay! Since I posted a lot yesterday I'm gonna go straight to the point! (I bet you're happy you don't have to go through a never ending post and scroll down like crazy, lol!). So I've been thinking that I haven't made any papers for a long time and summer is here....and here's your preview:

It's a six pack of summery pastel colors (not quite my cup of tea, hehe), 4 worn and sanded solids and two patterned. So if you think you can use them here's the link.

Enjoy and if you remember to send me a link to your LO I'd be very happy. I love reading your comments and I'd love to comment on your work too!

Thanks and have a great Friday!

15 comments:

dreams in pictures said...

Hi Lucie,
your layouts are so beautiful as always!!
Wish you a wonderful day!!!
Hugs
Pam

Anonymous said...

what gorgeous layouts!!

20Birds said...

totally... these layouts rock.... i admire yoeur work in the galleries and probaly dont elave enough love, but you are doing great work

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of the papers. TFS!!!!!!!!!!

Gabi said...

Hi Luci,
what beautiful LO's! I love your style!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Gabi

Anonymous said...

It's over 100 degrees here so a "summer breeze" & a "lemonaid" sound lovely! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Love the LO's!! And thanks so much for the summery papers :)

Anonymous said...

Lucie, I love LOs with your sweetie :) And she's just like you, she's got your smile, eyes, nose. She's such a lovely girl :)

Thanks for the freebie :) I love using your stuff :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunches for the papers.

HeatherB said...

You do have a great style! With the layouts and the kits. Thank you for these papers. :-)

Anonymous said...

Summer Breeze is such a good name for these papers...they're soft and summery, and remind me of reading a book outside under a shady tree. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these versatile papers.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Good morning! 1st thanks for stopping by to say hi :) I love it when I get your comments!

I saw your star layout over at the hub, totally made me smile when I recognized it before I read who the designer was!! Love the layout and yes she is a star.

Hope you have a super week!

Sweet Pea said...

Pretty papers! Thanks,
Susan

Unknown said...

Thank you so much !!!