Friday, June 8, 2007

What do I have in my sleeve?

Happy Friday to you and welcome to my blog! Thank you for all your beautiful comments, I so appreciate them! How has your week been? Mine's been pretty much the usual - having fun scrapping, playing with kids, some shopping...I've done another challenge LO, actually made 2 in 1, how smart is that, huh?:-) It was for this week's Hodge Podge and a team challenge at WW:


Credits here.

My sweet DD at 10 months eating flowers....funny thing happened to me with this one - I sent it over to a friend of mine and she commented on it: 'Oh, he's such a cutie, he must smelled like flowers!' She thought it was my son on the pictures! LOL! The truth is that they DO look pretty much alike. Have to scrap it one day! Anyway, I love how it turned out and it even got picked as the LO of the day at Gotta Pixel!:-)

And I also tried my hand on something completely different. I had this beautiful paper from Patricia's kit Sunflower and I really wanted to show it off because it's gorgeous. Not an easy thing to do...so I tried with altered art and I'm quite pleased with the result:

Credits here.

Oh, have you noticed? Gina has a new kit out and it has made it to the Digi Pick of the Day, no wonder, it's gorgeous! And guess what, this extremely talented young lady has done a coordinating freebie to go with the kit! Well, it's not completely for free, lol, you have to do something in return! Check the blog of W&W for details, it's definitely worth it!

That's about news from here. Oh, one more - what do I have in my sleeve? What, what did you say? can't hear you....! YES! Freebie! It's the day, isn't it? This time it's something I needed and couldn't find (again!). So I made it. And I made the whole set of....silver zoodiac charms!!!In case you're not familiar with the signs, don't worry - each png file is named according to it's meaning! I've also added 3 bows for tying them and since I think you'd probably mostly use them on baby or heritage pages, I made them pink, blue and light cream that can easily be recolored. Hope you like them! You can download them here. SORRY, THE LINK IS NO LONGER VALID.
Okay, now it's complete and I'm off to have dinner! Have a great afternoon/evening/morning...wherever you are!

23 comments:

Anne C said...

Wonderful LO`s!!

Trace said...

These are too cool. I am a Leo myself and have been wanting to do a lo. These are great thanks!

Petra said...

lovely lo´s and like the 2nd and showing of the paper..also love how she´´s coming out of the frame..awsome job!! And yes I totally adore Gina´s new kit..and the freebie is cute too!

Love the zodiac signs..I´m a twin, but wait..today is my b-day :-) Thanks for sharing!

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

First,
Thank you sooo much for your love per my new Layout -love*u*4ever-

Your Layout 100% natural is just STUNNING!!! and I´m not wondering that you are choosen for the LO of the day at Gotta Pixel :-)
The second one !!WOW!! I think it`s really not easy to scrap with this wonderful PP. You are so talented and creative Lucie!! What a magical Layout and I love to see Carla`s design!!! Great extraction too -- this is ADORABLE!!

Okay that`s enough *blablabla...* lol.

Have a great WE with your whole family :-))

{{bighugs}}
Moni

-eVa- said...

stunning new LOs!! love them they're so unique and wonderful!!!

thanks for the freebie :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Monique said...

These are awesome! Now I can scrap about being a Sagi. Thank you!

An said...

Thanks for this lovely freebie

Anonymous said...

The zodiac charms were truly gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for the charms!

Anonymous said...

I thougt I recognized your signature over att GottaPizel. Today I see this lovely layouts-again- when I stop via Ikeagodess.. I just had to say "I saw You" :D

Have a nice day- and thanks for the zodiac's..
//Maritha

Cindy said...

That is an awesome LO, How did you do that with the sunflower?

Unknown said...

almost forgot to rave your layout. it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute charms!! And your LO's are just gorgeous!!!! BettyJoR

Jen said...

These are neat, thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those nice charms

Unknown said...

Thanks!!! If you want I've got a little freebie for you on my blog...

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!
TYFS them!

Anonymous said...

Great charms and very useful, thank you so much.
Colette

Joy said...

very very cool layout.. and thank you for the charms.

Rona said...

gorgeous layouts! thanks for the charms!

dreams in pictures said...

Hi Lucie,

the first time I visit your blog and I don´t want to go without leaving you a comment :)
Love your layouts so much and you are so wonderful! Can´t wait to see more of your designs!
Oh and thank you for the nice charms!!!!!!!
Wish you a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Pam

Muka said...

oh, what an original idea!! thank you so much, lucie!