Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sale at Weeds&Wildflowers!

A little bird just told me that....there's a SALE today and tomorrow over at Weeds&Wildflowers!!! So if you like their designs, run over there, they're all 20% off!!! Happy shopping!:-)

And I wanted to show you two LO's I received today from Amanda (using my sloppy paint alpha):


What a fun layout, you can tell the little one really likes the bike, lol! But I TOTALLY love this one:


Look at all the different hats and how they represent Amanda's different roles! That is such a CLEVER idea! LOVE IT! Thank you, Amanda, I've already sent you a link to a goodie!:-)

Have a great afternoon/evening!

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Don't know if it is just me, but I can only see the dreaded red X and no photos :(

Amanda said...

ya my pages arent working. akscraps doesnt allow hotlinks pages. sorry i forgot to tell you. i'll upload to my photobucket and send you the links so you can edit this post.

Lucie said...

oooops:-) fixed! Thank you so much Amanda!