Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday or Wednesday?

Hi - and I don't know if to say 'happy Tuesday' or 'happy Wednesday':-) It's certainly Wednesday here, it's 2 a.m. but for most of you it's probably still Tuesday. Anyway - welcome!

Today it's gonna be a short one - I wanted to share a gorgeous layout made by Patty Anne who is one of the CT members at Divine Digital (using my scalloped frames freebie):


Doesn't it just make you feel like going there?!? It does make me for sure, lol! Never been to the west coast... but this girl rocks, she's got some amazing layouts, I'm telling you, she's a lot into traveling! This is another favorite of mine from her:

I love the lines crossing the photos making them stand out! And I could go on and on...hey, you know what? I got another invitation on Monday and it is to be a guest CT for Pocket Pearls in June!!! Woohooo, love Mel!:-) Yeah, it was a day full of good news...keep them coming:-)

Enough for today and I think I'm going to bed straight, it's been a loooong day! G'd night and see you!...and thanks for stopping by:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucie girl, you are rockin' in my world... thanks for makin' my day!!! Hugs, pattyanne