Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Today is a LO day:-)

Hi to all, how are you today? I've taken a break from blogging and have been finishing up stuff for my VERY special grab bag and also managed to make a layout for this week's DigiDare.

First things first - today I'm going to be shining more LO's here! I've got one from Bao using my scalloped frames:

Beautiful arrangement of photos, I like the empty space and what a cute little boy!

Another two are from Kate, using the newspaper swirls here:


She's made it for Outside-Of-The-Box challenge over at Divine Digital and all I can say is - WOW!!!! What a wonderful take on the challenge!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!
And second one from Kate using the scalloped frames:

I love the soft pretty colors in this LO, they go so well with the little girls' dresses! Great composition too!
Thank you so much, ladies and don´t forget to check your emails:-)

Oh well, and I've just been over at DigiDare to put the link for my entry and I've been checking on the other people's LO's. Coincidentally bumped into this fantastic one by Jennie75 (well, like she'd have any that wouldn´t be, LOL!) using my last freebie, the Sloppy Paint Alpha:


Way too cute!!!

Okay so here is my contribution for this week's DigiDare which was all about funky, bright colors etc. And as I mentioned the other day I had those photos of my two kiddos in the bathtub, together for the first time. So it was just perfect for this dare. As you can see, I used the curtain template (shaped the top part):


For full credits go here.

I must say I had so much fun with this LO, haven't used bright colors in ages!

So, that's it for today, stay tuned for the information about the Grab Bag sale!

Thanks for visiting and see you tomorrow!




2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love seeing layouts everyone else is doing!! I finally finished one and I used your newspaper scallops (thanks again) Anyway if you want to check it out here is the link:

http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/05/betcha-cant-eat-just-one.html

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

Ohh so many fabulous pages!!!!
Beautifully to take a look of them:-)
I love to visit your blog.

wish you a great evening :-)

lovely greetings Moni